Bowspring Retreat in Cirali, Turkey
Sep 13-20, 2020
This retreat takes place in Cirali, Turkey. The location is a remote bay, where you will feel safe and cozy, surrounded by the mountains behind you, and with the sea in front of you. The valley is fertile with all kinds of vegetables, flowers and fruits, and the sea is very clear and fresh.
Teachers: Signe Budolf and Annie Kay Schachtel
Imagine yourself resting in a friendly and family like atmosphere. You will stay in the cozy bungalow hotel, Hemera. Our host, Ummani, and her crew are super sweet, and Ummani herself will be in the kitchen for us, to make sure that we get the best healthy and local food.
Everyday morning and afternoon, we gather and practice. Doing the Bowspring practice will make you gain body awareness, increased functionality, mobility, agility and sensitivity, through awakening the body, and working with the way you perceive your body. With the Bowspring practice, you gain physical strength and balance. Especially your backside chain will get stronger. The neck, the back and the glutes, will be strengthened in a healthy way. Your hands and feet will get stronger and healthier.
The retreat is for all levels and will be taught in English. Mats will be provided.
From every night after 9 pm to the next day after the morning practice, there will be noble silence.
– Accommodation in a shared bungalow, double or twin beds. Private bathroom and terrace. Towels for shower and beach are included. The bungalows will be cleaned regularly during our stay.
– Brunch and dinner each day, from Sunday to Saturday morning.
– 11 Bowspring practices
– Silent walk in the Lycian way from Cirali to Maden Bay.
– “Tractor” trip to Chimeras, the mountain with eternal fire.
– Transfer from Antalya airport (if you arrive on suggested hours, otherwise transfer can be arranged for €40 EUR)
Price: €800 EUR or 6000 DDK
For more info, program and to sign up, visit Signe’s website here.